I know there are thousands of tutorials about the Arduino. How to use it, how to start, build simple circuits, et cetera.
Why do I write that?
When I started with my Arduino, the Internet was a big help for me. I found everything. There’s really great instructions and explanations. But I spent much time looking with, because everything you see is scattered.
And so this blog was born.
What you find here is often not developed by myself. I found it on the internet, have recreated it, partially adapted and created the relevant documents.
Until now, we have the following tutorials:
- 74LS47N – BCD-to-7-Segment-Decoder
- 74HC164 – 8 Bit Serial In / Parallel Out
- 74HC164 – Cascading two 74HC164 to drive two 7-Segment Displays
- 8 x 7 Segment Display 3461BS
- HC-SR04 and 8×7-Segment-Display 3461BS